Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Crazy Hair

This week is Spirit Week at James' school.  Yesterday was a team day of sorts, we of course forgot.  We also forgot our lunch box and had to go back to the house, wearing his Ravens' jersey was the least of our worries.  Today is a crazy hair day and the boy insisted that we spike his hair which is now long and heavy so it doesn't want to spike.  I even used the industrial strength hair gel.  No luck.  We also have purple hairspray that I picked up back in October for those moments that we need to up the love for the Ravens.  I think it's safe to say that he qualifies for crazy hair.


I'm not sure what that face is.  It might be "look at me, I'm cool" and since we're so far from cool in this family, we do it with sarcasm and that is the end result. 


He also wanted to get his new shirt in the picture.  We just did the Safari Overnight at the Academy of Natural Sciences in Philly.  Lots of fun but it wore us OUT.  I'll share the pics and details from that at a later time.  I also just realized that I might need to reel it in on my "buy it big" behavior.  Judging from this pic, he's going to wear that shirt into middle school. 

No comments: